Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

May Celebrations

May brings...celebrations. Not only is it getting closer and closer to summer and it getting closer to the other half of the year. Where has time gone? It seems like next we will be celebrating Halloween again.

So much happens every month and (I promise) I try to keep this blog as updated as possible! For my own sake, since I don't keep a journal and for those family and friends who are far away!

The beginning of May is always special because we celebrate Mother's day! My mom is one of the most if not the most special women in this world for me. She always there to help me and comfort me. She inspires me to be a better person in all aspects. She has not only been an amazing mother to me but also Jonathan.  Jonathan and my mom have the best relationship and for that I am immensely grateful.


 Mother's day Sunday
Kristin also came to visit for two weeks before she started her new job at Mormon Channel. One of the nights she was here we went to a food truck event at Winter Garden.  We took Louie and walked around the lake and watched the sunset. 




At the end of May we always celebrate Damaris and Bruce birthday (our best friends) and this year they celebrated their birthday at Disney! So we joined them the whole weekend. It was very fun. Kristin was still on vacation here so she was also able to join us. We always have fun with the Huici/Dawson/Galindo/Quintana Clan. This weekend was no exception. We went on new attractions and eat new Disney food. Which I feel woke up a new desire to become a Disney Foodie!!!! I will never not go Magic Kingdom again without having a dole whip!





So this year they had the 24 hour event at Magic Kingdom, so we stayed there passed midnight! It was weird to see it was so packed even though it was so late!


The next day while the guys went to the gym, we had a relaxing day at the pool. It was Bruce's birthday so the guys felt like the right way to celebrate was to get pumped at the gym.  Men I guess lol.  We celebrated his birthday at Epcot at an italian restaurant. 


For Damaris's birthday Daylin really wanted to surprise her with cute decorations and a cake! So she secretly gave a room to their hotel room so we could surprise her! We decorated and sneaked in their room! 

The next morning we had breakfast at 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian. We had breakfast with the characters.




It was a SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS weekend! 






No comments:

Post a Comment