Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

UPDATE 2014

June – Dec 2014


OK I know that this is my case every time, I can never keep up with this blog. But there is so much that happens and life becomes busy. But I love having this somewhat journal saved online for my future viewing pleasure! So here goes the shortest recap I can do that highlights important things from the last half of the year.
June 15- I turned 26 and celebrated my birthday among family and friends in Miami.


July – August  We went 1 month to Venezuela. I had a laparoscopy done on my uterus. Basically I got cleaned out of any damaging tissues, to help us have babies. We stayed with my in-laws and between doctor appointments and recovery time we were able to squeeze some sightseeing. My favorite place was Colonia Tovar which is a Germany town in Venezuela.







Also in August I get to celebrate my two sisters’ birthday! This one was especially since my little sister was going to a mission at the end of this year.


Sept – We celebrated Jonathan’s birthday month by going to Utah for our niece’s baby blessing, Victoria. She is the cutest ladybug ever! We got to meet her for the first time.  She is the best little human in the planet. Let’s just say Jonathan and I really contemplated on how we can kidnap her LOL.  We also went hiking for Jonathan’s birthday at Silver lake. Though we thought it was an easy hike we ended up doing an 6 hour hike! Dreadful. BUT I couldn’t ask for better hiking partners since those 6 hours consisted of many laughs and occasional music?!  The lake was breathtaking, but freezing. However after so much uphill hiking my feet were glad to feel that cold water.







Oct-Nov Halloween! Yes one of my favorite holiday since I can dress up and not be seen weird ;) This year I am somewhat ashamed to say it but I was a costume repeater! Well character repeater the costume was different. I was the Lion from Wizard of Oz along with my sisters and cousin who were my Wizard of Oz mates. For work I dressed up as Frida Kahlo, the uni-brow was everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment